Integrated Surveillance Solution for Campus
1. Terrorists may find campuses easy to attack as they are crowded with civilians and have weak safety protection.
2. In recent years, campus safety worries people as kinds of incidents that infringe rights and interests of school, teachers and students happened a lot, for example, teachers and students were troubled by outsiders, suffer from malicious injuries or trampling over stairs, lost valuable properties, etc…
3. Conventional CCTV system is out of date, bad video quality and incomplete details leave no solid evidences.
4. Security subsystems in campus are working separately, not easy to manage and have no data sharing or alarm linkage at all, so it’s very slow to respond to emergencies.
5. The system is not reliable because video storage means are not multiple and surveillance videos have no backup.
SNO proposes an integrated surveillance solution for campus to ease customer worries. This solution uses SNO integrated management platform, HD cameras to monitor sites, the platform in the center to decode videos, and both distributed and centralized storage structure. It becomes a multi-layer, multi-functional, fast-responding and information-sharing dispatching and commanding system. This solution includes real-time video surveillance, perimeter defense, access control and patrol management subsystems, which are seamlessly integrated through SNO integrated management platform. It changes passive monitoring into active surveillance, improves video utilization efficiency and security system performance. The platform provides external interfaces to interlink other systems of education or police department; surveillance video resources can be shared among education authority, police and other government departments over the private education network.
1. Full HD surveillance provides clearer images, which become more solid evidences for investigation and responsibility definition afterwards.
2. Intelligent analysis technology changes passive monitoring into active prevention, which improves surveillance system performance and relieves working pressure and intensity of security guards.
3. All site cameras use coding formats with high compression ratio and efficient coding platform to save much transmission bandwidth and storage spaces.
4. N+1 disaster tolerance mechanism, distributed and centralized storage strategies avoid data loss and make the system safer and more reliable.
5. Our platform is able to integrate with 3rd-party systems of education or police department to share data and facilitate coordinative dispatching.
6. All standalone security subsystems are effectively integrated and interlinked, and no longer isolate their information from each other; their cooperation therefore facilitates unified emergency response and uplevels visual security of campuses.
- PreviousSNO Integrated Surveillance Solution for Hospital