This is a 4W solar panel with battery, 5V voltage output, maximum current up to 2.4A.
Up to 6 18650 batteries can be installed
Maximum capacitance 20100mah
PCBA definition interface
Please refer to the figure below for the definition of PCBA wiring.
1.USB_POWER+: connect with external USB power supply 5V+
3.BAT+：BAT+: battery voltage output, (3.8v), when POWER KEY is pressed, BAT+ voltage is 3.8V, when POWER KEY is pressed again, BAT+ voltage is 0V.
4.BAT-：BAT-: The negative pole of the battery, the voltage is 0V when working.
5.Solar_VCC+:The output voltage of the solar panel, (0-7V), when the sun is sufficient, will generate a maximum voltage of 7V, which is input to the charging board.
6.PTZ_EN：The signal input pin for boosting output 5V. When the input is high, the charging board outputs a stable 5V2.4A power supply. When the input is low, the charging board stops outputting 5V power.
7.solar_out_vcc:5V power output interface
8.solar_vcc:Solar panel input interface, power supply (0-7V)
Switch button introduction
Solar panel has indicator function
Waterproof grade IP66
DC specification is 1.35mm
If you need special customization, please contact us.
The battery camera matched with this solar panel.
If you need a battery camera, please click connect to buy.
1. The solar panels on the market have a warranty of only 3 months, but the solar panels break down after a few months and cannot be recharged. Buyer feedback is not durable.
The problem of circuit design. The general situation is that when the sun's rays are sufficient, the problem of excessively high power generation voltage of the cell is relatively high. Our solar panels choose original factory charging chips, with a withstand voltage of at least 7V.
2. Many solar panels on the market have no way to know the state of charge of the internal battery, no power switch, no indicator light?
Our solar panels have switches. A red indicator light indicates that the battery has voltage output, a green light on indicates that it is charging, and a green light off indicates that it is fully charged.
3. Buyers who purchase solar panels report that the output voltage is inconsistent with the description, and the PCB does not have a boost converter?
We use IC boost, continuous output power, there is no such problem.
4. The solar panel can't keep working in the dark, need better built-in battery?
The boost efficiency must be above 92%, and the boost efficiency is too much without using IC, most of the energy is converted into heat, which shows that the battery is not durable.
5. The solar panel battery does not respond to charging?
Our solar panels have indicator lights to indicate that they are charging.
6. Is the solar glass panel easy to break?
Our solar panels are wrapped with pearl cotton during transportation. Can reduce the occurrence of this situation.
7. The solar panel plastic base installation lock device has poor texture and feels cheap?
Our bracket is a private model design, it doesn’t seem to be too LOW
8. There is no explanation about the buttons or functions of the product?
Our solar panels have instructions for use.